Friday, May 09, 2008

Weekend of First's

A couple of first are taking place this weekend :)

Briar is getting his first hair cut on Saturday and Sunday will be my first Mother's day!

I'm alittle nervous about Briar's first hair cut, I hope he doesn't get too scared. We are taking him to my stylist, she is awesome! Plus he might find her familiar since her sister works at Briar's daycare in the front office and sometimes "steels" Briar to cuddle him up or feed him (we did not find this out until after he starting going there, it was a nice surprise!).

Ask me what we are doing for Mother's day.....I don't know, it's a surprise. Dan has something planned and all I know is that we need to be ready to leave the house by 8:30am and will probably get back home around 1pm. Whatever it is I just hope that Briar will be able to take his morning nap otherwise we will have a cranky little boy on our hands ;-) Dan has told me that we will all have alot of fun. Stay tuned!

Update on our weekend away ~ It was okay, the weather wasn't the best and my back seized up the day before we left so I was in a bit of pain. However the place we stayed at had a pool and hot tub so we spent alot of time there and we had it to ourselves which was great. The weekend was a bit boring but I just think it seemed that way because we have so much always going on. It was nice to spend some one on one time with Dan without interruptions. We were anxious though on Sunday to get back home to see Briar and of course Roxie too!

No comments: