Thursday, May 01, 2008

1 month away

I can't believe that in one month we will be celebrating Briar's 1st birthday. Wow, where did the year ago???

I ordered the party supplies today on-line. We have decided on a puppy theme, it is super adorable! Can't wait to post pictures of everything decorated. Of course I'm going over board, but heck isn't that what you are suppose to do for the 1st birthday? Not to mention it is his Golden birthday as well. So I say it's totally okay to go crazy!

Well Dan and I are taking a big step this weekend, we are going away just the two of us. My mom and dad will be watching Briar. I was so excited about this a month ago but now I'm extremely nervous. Not about my parents baby sitting Briar, they will do great. It's us missing Briar so much and not enjoying ourselves that I'm worried about. Let's hope we can concentrate on us and have fun. Of course with several phone calls in between ;)

No comments: